The aim of restorative dental treatment is to restore teeth to full health and functionality. Typically, teeth can be damaged by accident, decay or other problems. Treatment may involve the combination of root canal (endodontic) treatments, gum disease (periodontal) therapy and prosthodontic restoration.
The final restorations may range from simple or complex fillings to crowns and bridges or removable dentures supported by either teeth or dental implants.
The restorative treatments we offer include:
- Biomimetic restoration of teeth with either tooth coloured fillings or porcelain veneers and restorations
- Smile make-overs with bleaching and/or veneers depending on treatment needs
- Treatment of discoloured teeth
- Crowns and bridges on teeth or dental implants. Both conventional and metal-free restorations are provided according to treatment needs
- Root canal treatments
- Gum disease treatments (Periodontal treatment), either surgical or non-surgical
- Dental implants
- Removable dentures
- Rehabilitation of worn or eroded teeth and dentitions